Support for Children
A termly professional journal that provides a forum for colleagues to share resources, research, concerns and best practice.
Each journal includes a main content article usually with an academic focus, as well as reviews of literature, examples of work and ideas to inspire, job opportunities and upcoming events. Contributions are from a wide range of practitioner and academics.
If you would like more information about particular journals or articles, contact SWASEND
See below for previous issues articles.
WINTER ISSUE 2016
- Reflections on Align for Learning
- The Dyslexia Debate: A conference review
- Guidelines for helping Class Teachers
- IEPs?, IBPs? What about IDPs?
SUMMER ISSUE 2015
- Review of INPP movement programme at Greenwich Steiner School
- Review of SWASEND workday at Alder Bridge
- 2 Models for Class 1 Interview format
- Fellowship Code of Practice: updated
SPRING ISSUE 2015
- What stops children from learning?
- SWASEND Conference Review: Greenwich
- Flag-it Form: A resource
- Laterality Quotient – Edinburgh Inventory of Handedness then and now.